PROCESSING AND PRIVACY NOTICE
This notice is issued in terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
- The Data Controller is the Board of The Box Moor Trust, The Box Moor Trust Centre, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 2RE. The Data Controller has appointed the Education & Community Manager to be the Data Protection Officer for the purpose of these regulations.
- We need to collect personal information data about individuals who have a relationship with the Trust, such as Employees, Volunteers, Friends or Users, and their partners, in order to properly administer the Trust and regulate and organise its activities.
- We obtain personal information from our contacts with you, application forms and trading records.
- We have a legitimate interest in keeping and processing the data to maintain a database to provide information requested and operate and administer the Trust and its activities.
- The processing is undertaken by the staff of the Trust and other selected persons and used only for the purposes of administering the Branch. Your data will not be shared with any other party.
- You have the right to be removed from our data lists but removal will result in your association with the Trust being terminated because we will unable to properly administer your relationship with the Trust.
- We will remove your details on request, (email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the above address) and unless there is a legal requirement to keep that information will delete it from our records
- You have the right to know the information we hold about you (email and address as above). We may make further enquiries to confirm any such request is from you. We may make a charge to supply such information
- We will correct any errors you alert us to.
- Except where you have asked for removal, we will keep data for as long as we have a relationship with you and no longer than 2 years thereafter unless there is a specific reason to retain it.
- Except where there is a legal requirement for us to provide information, we will refer any enquiry asking for your personal information to you should it be requested.